Take part in a movement committed to eradicating poverty and advancing women’s and girls’ rights across the globe. Crossroads International staff are committed professionals dedicated to working as equals with our partners overseas and in Canada to achieve a more just and equitable world.
- Senior Manager, Philanthropy and Public Engagement
- Bilingual Volunteer Mobilization Officer – Human Resource Lead
- Intern – Content Development and Digital Tools – Administration and Logistics
- Intern – Content Development and Digital Tools – Training
- Manager, VCP Program Impact
- Intern – External Relations
- Intern – Diversity and Inclusion
Volunteer with Crossroads International
The success of Crossroads International’s projects depends on the dedicated efforts of volunteers and staff. Each year, Crossroads recruits Canadian volunteers for a wide range of volunteer jobs in Sub-Saharan Africa and South America. Crossroads also supports South to North placements for our partner staff and volunteers and South to South exchanges between our Southern partners. Our work is overseen by a volunteer board of directors including representatives from across Canada and from Southern partner organizations. Volunteers across the country support our program as host families for Crossroaders from the South; offering advice and expertise; planning events; raising funds and raising awareness of global issues.
Are you committed to sustainable development? Passionate about change? Learn more about overseas volunteering and what you can do in Canada to create a more just and equitable world. Take a look at our current volunteer job postings.